Welcome to Paul VI Student Health!
THE FOLLOWING PERTAINS TO ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES:
The forms below are part of the “Blue Card Packet” that is mailed to all incoming students in MAY and distributed to fall athletes in JUNE. During the school year, winter and spring athletes may pick up these packets in the Health Office. One packet must be completed for EACH sport EACH year and turned in to the school nurse.
1. Health History Update MUST be completed if the physical was done 90 or more days before the official first practice.
2. Athletic Permit.
3. Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes. Please read and sign off on Athletic Permit.
4. Athletic Concussion Consent.
5. Opioid fact Sheet. Please read and sign the Opioid Sign-Off Form.
6. ImPACT Test instructions. Test must be done by all student-athletes at least once.
7. Blue Card. Please complete side one. Once the nurse has reviewed the student’s physical and the rest of the above forms, the nurse will complete side two.
a. The nurse will give FALL COACHES Blue Cards
b. Students will give WINTER AND SPRING coaches their Blue Cards.
COACHES MUST HAVE YOUR STUDENT’S BLUE CARD IN ORDER FOR YOUR STUDENT TO TRY-OUT. COACHES DO NOT COLLECT ANY FORMS, PERMITS OR PHYSICALS.
All forms are also available in the Main Office or Health Office.